Non-Core Administrative Measures: Psychiatry
Our administrative non-core measure set represents quality measures accepted by many hospitals as important in assessing quality and safety of psychiatric care. Restraint and seclusion, patients assaults, medication errors and readmission rates are key indicators for all psychiatric facilities.
Most measures are expressed as a rate per 1,000 bed days.
- Restraint and seclusion hours for patients 18 years and older
- Restraint and seclusion episodes for patients 18 years and older
- Restraint and seclusion hours for patients under 18 years old
- Restraint and seclusion episodes for patients under 18 years old
- Medication errors
- Patient to staff assaults
- Patient to patient assaults for patients
- Readmission within 30 days for patients (rate per 100 discharges)
Call us for more information about collecting non-core administrative measures. (617) 855-2424